Tuesday 30 December 2014

I want to travel

Hi everyone, today talking about of the great plane.
I really want to travel to every place on the earth... I would like to take my backpack and walk, search for the real experience of life; the true shape or form of live. I waiting hopefully will go to Medellin, Colombia, where my mothers best university friend lives, and she is the godmother of my sister, she work in the university of “Antioquia” specially in the department of arts! It’s fabulous, for this travel will be a complete experience, not alone tourist travel. 




This is more important for me, travel but… travel with my capacities, not buying for packs to go across the city, the museum’s or others, this is we want show you, the capitalism form show only the beautiful part of the country. I want know the people, the problems and the nature places (virgin scenery is awesome), far far the tourist area. I know very little of this country, Colombia, only the necessary, but I hallucinate to go across Latin America!

4 comments:

  1. I have never been to Colombia, I'd like to visit this country someday.....


    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colombia and i hope go there this year, you have to go too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medellin is a big big city, I never been here. I would like to visit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to visit Colombia, the people are very friendly.

    ReplyDelete