Thursday 22 January 2015

A work of art i make

In my work of art exist a lot of "topics" or "ideas", at first time, when i began the university, i like the engraving work, i spent the black and white on all of my works. The draw is black and white and generally the engravement utilize black.
Before i became using my hands with clay, basically is dirt, minerals; its a wonderful work... the use of the material and the discipline if you need is the most important in this job.
Now i do drawings, i finally realized that it is the most gratifying work for me, and the most simple! you only need a pencil and a piece of paper.
The time i need is variable, but i prefer to take the time as long as it needs.
I like drawing the landscape, the quiet at outdoors (rural zones) are very different from city places, because of the people and objects on the street moving very fast. When in outdoors, i can spend the entire day in just on piece of drawing, because the environment.
I also like it because i can capture reality through my own perception, so it helps me understand the world by understanding myself.

1 comment:

  1. I had the opportunity to see this work. I think was a very interesting exercise

    ReplyDelete